Protecting State Priorities and State-Federal Partnerships
The Coastal States Organization strongly urges Congress to fund NOAA programs that directly benefit states, territories, and the nation.
Coastal management is our national interest, and it is essential that Congress continue to support key programs dedicated to protecting that interest. State and local governments depend on Coastal Zone Management Programs to facilitate on-the-ground management and science.
Please click on the program below to learn more.
- Coastal Management Grants
- Coastal Zone Management (CZM) and Services
- National Estuarine Research Reserve System
- National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science
- National Marine Sanctuaries
- Integrated Ocean Observing System
- Coral Reef Conservation Program
- National Sea Grant College Program